We have detected your location as USA. If this isn't correct, please select your country here.

london_southbank_header001

Blogs

Our interesting and informative blogs will be continually updated throughout the year, with a wide range of  articles focusing on the history of music,  technology trends and of course music itself.

Click here to see the latest installments...

CoolBrand


Cambridge Audio is a CoolBrand again!

What makes Cambridge Audio so cool? It’s not just our inherent good looks, timeless appeal and rockstar lifestyle, but it’s also our ability to convince this expert panel that we are so...

CoolBrand Expert Council

This independent bunch of volunteers (who just happen to be artists, musicians, editors and other cool types) make up the Expert Council - including T3 Editor, Luke Peters, DJ & Bestival Founder, Rob da Bank and Singer-Songwriter, Laura Mvula (click here to check out our blog on her).

The opinions of the Expert Council count for 80% of the vote and the opinion of the British public makes up the remaining 20%.

The judging criteria is based on style, innovation, originality, authenticity, desirability and uniqueness - all qualities we possess!

Expert Council members individually award each brand a rating from 1-10 and are not allowed to score brands with which they had a direct association or were in direct competition to.

Each September CoolBrands collate these results and produce the definitive cool list and a published book of who has made the cut. Other 2013-14 CoolBrands include Apple, Aston Martin, Rolex, Nike and Glastonbury.

CoolBrand book

Earlier on this very foggy London morning, our Chief Operating Officer, Peter, and Social Media Manager, Emma, popped up to The Shard for a celebratory CoolBrands breakfast and collected the new book.

CoolBrands Shard

Click here to check out our CoolBrands profile.